HOW TO TRADE-IN
Bring your bike into Liberty Bicycles and notify an associate that you are interested in trading it in.
We will enter your bike information in the Bicycle Blue Book database to determine the value of the bike based on model, condition, components and other pertinent information. Get an idea with the calculator below.
If you like the trade-in offer, we will help you pick out a new bike, and will apply your agreed-upon trade in amount towards the purchase price or give you a gift certificate to use at the store.
*See important details below.
We Want Your Trade-In
We sell used bikes, which means that we actually want your trade-in. Most dealers don't, which usually means a low trade-in offer.
Upgrade Your Collection
If you have a bicycle that just doesn't get used, trade it in with us, and we'll give you credit towards something you will actually ride!
Don't want to deal with Craigslist or the hassle of taking apart, packing and shipping a bike? Trading-in is a quick and easy way to get real value out of an unused bike.
Trade-In For More
When you trade-in with Liberty Bicycles, you can be sure you are getting a fair deal, because we base our trade-in values on BicycleBlueBook.com’s analysis. When you bring your bicycle in, our expert technicians will determine its condition, and make an offer based on Bicycle Blue Book's unbiased standards.
THE FINE PRINT
- Bike for trade must be presented in-person at the time of the transaction. We will not evaluate bikes based on photos, emails or ads.
- All valuations will be provided by the 3rd-party BicycleBlueBook.com database. For bikes that do not exist in this database, an ad hoc good faith valuation will be made.
- BicycleBlueBook.com valuations assume all stock-componentry.
- Trade-in credit cannot be redeemed as cash, the amount offered must be used towards in-store purchases.
- We support Trips for Kids. Some trade-ins will help support this worthy organization.
- Actual trade-in value determined upon bicycle inspection.