Parts & Accessories
The taste of water from a funky reservoir is high on the list of experiences that one should combat at all costs. This cleaning kit comes complete with a reservoir cleaning brush, delivery system brush, and a drying rack to help ward off uninvited microbial visitors looking to take up residence in your reservoir.
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Hoses need to be wrangled, lest they become too uppity. Osprey's Hydraulics Three-Magnet Kit will hold things together. This pack comes with 3 detachable sternum strap magnets, and it'll make any pack Hydraulics Reservoir compatible!
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
The perfect mug for that good, fast, and hot feeling that always accompanies a good cup of coffee. Great mornings start here A perfect addition to your kitchen collection, the Trek Diner Mug is our take on the American morning staple that pairs perfectly with good food at a fair price and free refills. Start your day with the subtle reminder that the best things in life are to ride bikes, have fun, and feel good. Product details - Stoneware - 10 oz - Microwave safe - Handwash recommended - 4" tall
Keep your water flowing freely, even in the most harsh conditions. The Crux Thermal Control kit takes insulation to the next level so your tube and valve stay ice-free. Designed for reservoirs with the Quick Link system, this cold-weather accessory will extend the range of use your hydration pack during all outdoor adventures. Features: - Insulated Tube: Protects the flow of your fluids in cold conditions - Freeze-Proof Valve: Integrated cover keeps ice from forming in bite valve - Fits Reservoirs with Quick Link System: Keep your Crux working hard year-round with this easy upgrade
• Installs on any 1/4-inch (.635cm) hose for easy disconnect/connect. • Bonus extra male piece and hose to connect to water filters.
Osprey’s Hydraulics 3L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. - Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 38 x 19 x 6 cm / 15 x 7.5 x 2.5 in
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
- Mouthpiece upgrade for drinking tube - Self-closing silicone stream valve - Leak-tight seal - Taste-neutral material for pure flavor
Osprey’s Hydraulics 2L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
When you need to keep your warm beverages hot and your cold beverages chilled, reach for the Trek Ride Bikes Have Fun Tumbler. It's perfect for any occasion and always reminds you to ride bikes, have fun, and feel good. - Stainless steel design - 20 fl oz (591ml) - Do not microwave - Hand washing and drying is recommended
When it’s time to replace the hose on your existing hydration system, Osprey’s Hydraulics Reservoir Hose is the answer. Made of high-quality quarter inch tubing for dependable performance and featuring a high flow rate, it will bring new life to your hydration system. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Storage strap kit for Profile Design's Rear Mount Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Compatible with standard 7mm saddle rails
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Osprey's Insulated Delivery System kit includes the hose, magnetic bite valve and clip for attachment to the sternum strap buckle on your pack. The closed cell foam sleeve insulates the system from low temperatures, so you can stay hydrated all year long.
- Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 8 cm / 18 x 9 x 3 in
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Being elite means making no compromises when pursuing perfection...everything matters. Mounting your gear in a position to minimize drag is just one tip for performance. The Tri-BackUp Elite is specifically designed for saddles with angled rear rails. - Material: CNC aluminum - Hydration Capacity: One or two bottles (up to 750cc each) - Compatibility: Ninja TC Road, Ninja Pouch+ Road Ninja CO2+ Tri-Cage series - Mount: V rail section of saddle Compatible with CrMo, Ti, & Carbon rails - Max Load: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lb - Added Features: 1 Micro AirBooster and 2 16g CO2 cartridges included - Angle adjustable - Size: 8.6 x 7.6 x 7.4 cm / 3.4” x 3” x 2.9” - Weight: 102 g / 3.60 oz (Total) 88 g / 3.10 oz (w/o Inflator Bracket)
EVOC HYDRATION BLADDER for backpacks - makes EVOC backpacks hydration packs. - BPA/PVC-free - Quick fastener (hydration tube and hydration bladder) - Mouth piece (lockable) - Opening (wide, easy to fill) - Taste-neutral
Carry your gear tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing SMP Rear Carrier designed specifically for Selle SMP and Phenom saddles. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles just where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps.
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
- Extra-strong magnet keeps the drinking tube in position during your activity. - Two-piece design for attachment to the hip belt, backpack or vest - Fits all EVOC hydration systems (excluding insulated drinking tubes)
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames (right side configuration only). Integrated storage container below the cage with CO2 cartridge holders on both sides of the cage. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. - Weight: 94g
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
Have you ever tried to grab a bottle from an aid station then dump it into your aero drink on the fly? That can get messy. Profile's HC Mount w/KA1 Cage allows you to attach a bottle cage in between your extensions so you can grab a bottle and have it within easy reach. It's an easy way to add more water carrying capacity to your bike.