$486.99 $608.99 20% Off
An industry-leading wheelset that makes upgrading to carbon wheels an easy decision. Rapid Drive 108 hubs provide instant engagement, while OCLV Carbon rims add confidence with best-in-class strength and durability. Line Pro 30 wheels crush the competition and are ready to conquer any trail. Key features: - OCLV Pro Carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, strength, and durability - Rapid Drive 108 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum - Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless - Boost 110/148 and Stacked Lacing dramatically increase wheel stiffness - Ultra-durable OCLV Carbon rim with 29mm internal 36mm external width 28 hole fr/r - 28 front/rear DT Swiss Aerolite14/17G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples - 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM XD driver available separately - Includes TLR rim strip installed, TLR valve, valve core removal tool
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Front hub: Shimano HB-MT200 (Black), Shimano logo, M9x100mm - Center Lock disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release binder included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Front hub: Shimano HB-MT400 (Black), Shimano logo, 15mm E-THRU, O.L.D. 100mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8 - 10, MTB 11-speed - Quick Engagement Pawl Ratchet (36T / 10deg engagement) - Center Lock disc mount - Adjustable bearings - E-THRU Axles not included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
The HG 1800 SPLINE 25 combines Swiss precision and noble reserve. On closer inspection of the reliable e-specific components, it is clear that this wheelset won't let you down. Reinforced spokes, e-bike-specific hub components, and a super-durable rim make for a high-quality wheelset at an attractive price point. - Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette-compatible
The Enduro incarnation of the SPLINE ONE line-up. Based on a rim that has survived top to bottom runs without a tire under world class riders such as Aaron Gwin, the EX 1501 SPLINE ONE 25 has nothing to prove when it comes to strength. For Enduro racers it comes in handy that it features tech details like the specially developed rim surface hardening process for increased durability at no additional weight. Being built of DT's highest-end components through and through, it should come as no surprise that Jared Graves and Richie Rude have been dominating the EWS on this exact wheelset.
Your entire focus lies on the right line choice, the exact braking point and the spot-on steering movement. All the everyday stress fades away, you feel free and only hear the precise sound of the freehub system. The E 1900 Spline was developed precisely for these freewheeling moments. A proven aluminum rim, a Ratchet LN freewheel system and hand-laced steel spokes provide the reliability required from an Enduro wheel. Start your EWS career!
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction delivers width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 wheels are a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. Stan's updated Neo hub includes a stronger axle and reliable Durasync six pawl freehubs.The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster. Sentry MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve. - Patented BST design for the easiest and most reliable tubeless - 32mm internal width for stability with wider tires - Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Force spokes and Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" Trail tires
Listen up all you seasoned all mountain riders out there, with your grazed calves and elbows! This wheel's for you. The lightweight M 1900 SPLINE 25 can withstand the toughest alpine trails. Its tubeless-ready rim has been tested by both professional mountain bikers on the trail and our experts in the lab. We've packed more than 20 years of expertise into the lightweight straight-pull hub to ensure that you'll be tearing up the trails for years to come with your M 1900 SPLINE wheels.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
The aluminum Enduro wheelset made for the roughest Enduro tracks around the world. We have taken all our aluminum wheel know-how and put it into this high-performing package. EX 1700 SPLINE wheels are based on our famous 36T RATCHET hubs combined with a super-strong and welded 30mm-wide aluminum rim. The rim profile is designed to withstand the hardest use of Enduro racing while still keeping the weight low for long and demanding uphills. Laced to double-butted competition straightpull spokes, the EX 1700 SPLINE wheels are built to take a beating.
Proterra Light i25 wheels care for all your Road Plus adventure riders out there. The extra traction and comfort of a high-volume 650B tire is pretty nice, eh? Proterra Light i25 wheels feature an open-cavity profile to minimize weight and maximize efficiency as you get lost on backroad detours. Like all other Proterra wheels, the responsive 6-pawl freehub offers 3.7 degrees of reliable engagement, whether you're cruising to work or have your frame bag bursting at the seams for an overnight adventure. Designed for Road Plus, because more volume is always more fun. - 25mm inner rim width with 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern - 6069 aluminum alloy rim is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready - Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze. - Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. - Top-tier EZO sealed bearings - Center Lock rotor mounts
- The Stumphouse is a bombproof MTB wheelset with a modern 30mm wide tubeless rim. - Stout lacing of 32 spokes front and rear means your only worry is making sure you have enough time to ride. - All Prologue series wheels are built on Skyuka hubs featuring 10-degree engagement and Abec 3 sealed cartridge bearings. - The Skyuka MTB rear hub is available with a Shimano Hyperglide, Microspline or Sram XDR freehub body and requires no tools to swap between the different freehub body standards. - Built with Pillar TB2018 round double butted spokes and external brass nipples, the Stumphouse is a great budget upgrade that can be used for everyday trail riding.
After a long climb, the perfect trail lies ahead of your tires: flowy, dusty, varied, endless. Nothing holds you back from entering the All Mountain thrills with the M 1900 SPLINE. A rim developed with optimal balance of durability and weight offers efficient climbing characteristics as well as dent resistance on single trails. Thanks to the new Ratchet LN system and experienced wheel building by hand, this wheel is a reliable partner to collect freewheeling moments in the mountains.
Whisky No.9 30w carbon tubeless wheels are the most versatile performance wheels offered by Whisky. The No.9 30w rims have a 24mm internal width that supports a variety of tires from road plus to standard mountain sizes and feature hookless walls for easy tubeless setup and impact resistance. The No.9 30w wheels are light and wide, providing great versatility no matter where your ride takes you. - Centered around DT Swiss 350 hubs, well-known for their balance of performance, weight and tool-free serviceability - Laced with j-bend DT Aerolite spokes and brass nipples for durability and serviceability - Includes Whisky tubeless valves and tape
Whisky No.9 50d wheels deliver stable and robust performance, both on and off the road. The No.9 50d rims offer a lightweight, aero platform with a wide internal width that pairs well with 25-35c tires. These disc brake-specific wheels have clean lines and provide great versatility from tarmac to gravel, brevets to the CX course. - Centered around DT Swiss 350 hubs, well-known for their balance of performance, weight and tool-free serviceability - Laced with j-bend DT Aerolite spokes and brass nipples for durability and serviceability - Each wheel includes a Whisky tubeless valve and tape
At a 30mm internal rim width, the H 1900 SPLINE 30 is what's considered the new All Mountain standard. And All Mountain it is: Without carrying too much of a weight penalty and rolling well on virtually any surface, it owns the mountain. At low pressures made possible by the wide rim and the resulting large tire volume, it finds grip where others fail, whether on loose ball-bearing climbs or root-infested off-camber gravity sections. We at DT Swiss have equipped the H 1900 SPLINE 30 to own the mountain for many years. Technologies like the patented Pro Lock mechanical nipple thread lock and meticulous wheel building technique (each signed by our pro builders) make it possible.
The XMC 1200 SPLINE 30 is the ultimate all-mountain wheel. A carbon layup specifically tuned for all-mountain use makes the rim tough, yet super-light. And, with a 30mm internal width, it's made for wide rubber. The hubs feature the latest incarnation of our Ratchet System for smooth, rapid engagement and reliability. Extremely refined machining and fully lasered graphics make them the lightest hubs DT Swiss has ever made. Together with bladed, top-end spokes and perfect DT Swiss build quality, this wheelset is made to ride trails with speed and confidence.
Tough enduro carbon rim paired with a durable 240 hub—a recipe for going fast. The EXC 1501 SPLINE ONE combines everything a modern enduro rider wants in one wheelset. The 30mm-wide carbon rims give you the precision to stay on track, even on the trickiest lines, while a 240 hub with the latest RATCHET EXP freehub system puts your power down to the ground. Both components are held together by performance-to-weight-optimized competition race straightpull spokes.
Our all-rounder. A 240 hub combined with a carbon rim results in a durable and versatile package. The low weight of the carbon rim, specially designed for all-mountain use, combined with the latest evolution of the 240 hub with RATCHET EXP freewheel, make the XMC 1501 SPLINE ONE wheels the perfect partner in crime for all kinds of mountain adventures. The 30mm inner width of the tubeless-optimized carbon rim provides excellent support for the wide tubeless tire. Double-butted competition race spokes and the highest quality wheel construction round off our XMC 1501 SPLINE ONE wheels.
Learning from our very successful EWS riders, we designed the rims for the EXC 1200 SPLINE 35 to be tough enough for everything the best in the sport can throw at them yet light enough to spin all day. And, they're the right width to accommodate today's high-volume enduro tires. This rim is complemented by our completely new top-end Ratchet System hubs which maintain the lightweight theme, as do the bladed and butted straight-pull spokes. The result is any enduro rider's dream wheel: Peace-of-mind in the downhills and enough breath for a chat on the climbs.
Control and stability for enduro riding. Details - Wheels sold individually not in sets. - Tuned Front and Rear Alloy Wheel System for enduro riding and racing. - Front- and rear-specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding. - Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning. - Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip. - Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.
Race Face's first carbon wheelset comes to market during peak enduro, meaning people are hitting the trails as hard as they can at all angles. Striking the balance between shred-ready and climb-crushing, Race Face incorporated a generous 31mm internal width for a trail-stomping footprint, a durable carbon layout built for enduro style abuse, and an offset spoke hole layout delivering improved tension balance to up the sturdiness. With the Vault Hub’s super fast engagement, long bearing life and spoke flanges designed for maximizing lateral stability, you can take your rally to the next level. Get ready to be fast in every direction. 2 year no fault guarantee HUB - Large oversize flange for improved bracing angle - Larger bearings - No bearing adjuster needed - Wider bearing stance 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Independently sprung pawls - Balanced spoke counter bore - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - Full carbon fiber construction - 31mm Internal width tubeless ready rim - 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black water transfer logos
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3" mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
Road bikes are going where they’ve never gone before, are expected to do more, and are being ridden harder than ever. At the same time disc brakes are rewriting the rules of what’s possible with rim design. For this new era, the Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset sets the new standard. With a disc-specific, tubeless rim, the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is now internally 21mm wide and faster than ever. Designed from the start as a tubeless rim, the 303 Firecrest features a rim bed made with internal ridges to lock the tire’s bead in place, ensuring secure performance, even when ridden at lower tire pressures. A new carbon fiber layup keeps weight low while maintaining the 303’s legendary durability. The rim’s lightweight design allows the 303 to glide up the steepest climbs while SRAM's robust 77/177D hubset keep the wheels stiff and responsive. Each Wheel Includes: - Zipp Tubeless valve extender and valve-core wrench - Zipp rim tape (factory taped) - Zipp Tangente quick-release skewer - Zipp thru-axle end caps
Engineered with the same spirit of innovation that made Mavic the first to create the mountain bike wheel system, and also the first to introduce the tubeless mountain bike wheel system, this versatile off-road wheelset elevates the trail riding experience. Made with a lightweight aluminum rim that has zero compromises in strength and lateral stiffness, it delivers dependable all-around performance on a variety of trail conditions and terrain. The rim features our ISM 4D technology to remove unnecessary material and also Fore drilling for the spoke attachment. This minimizes rotational weight, giving them a snappy, dynamic ride quality. The rims are 25mm wide with UST technology, making it easy to experience all the benefits of tubeless tires, including better traction, increased control, and a reduced risk of flats. The wheels are built up with 24 bladed Zicral spokes for lateral stiffness and just enough vertical compliance. Dynamic and lightweight feel for efficient climbing and added agility - ISM 4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising durability. - 25mm internal rim width Proven technologies for performance and durability - 24 straight-pull bladed Zicral spokes, front and rear - UST tubeless technology for improved traction and control and reduced risk of punctures - Fore drilling on the rims UST Tubeless Ready design gives you total control on challenging terrain - User-friendly tubeless technology for better traction and control with reduced risk of punctures - Wheels ship with tubeless rim tape installed.
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs Specs: - Hub Model: E-SYNC - Freehub Body: Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Wheel-Brake Comp.: Disc IS 6-bolt - Rim Material: Aluminum - Spoke Type: Sapim D-Light - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall
- An ultra-wide, high-performance alloy rim, weight-optimized for Enduro, Trail, and All-Mountain use - Tubeless-ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provide ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high-volume tires - The corrugated rim center adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shot peen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
Hand-built to A-Class specifications, the 359 wheel with SPANK Hex Drive hub is the premium lightweight performance offer from the SPANK wheelhouse and is trusted by pros on the Enduro World Series circuit. - Moderately low 19mm profile height and wide width balances the benefits of radial compliance with high lateral stiffness and predictable handling - Radial Compliance improves traction over bumps and chatter while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort are improved - 30.5mm inner width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0" to 2.6", and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles - Bead Bite tubeless hooks enhance tubeless performance and tire security, even at lower pressures
Introducing the Gravel racing king — GRC 1400 SPLINE 42, the most sophisticated gravel wheelset on the market. Taking a holistic approach to engineering, we rethought the characteristics of a modern benchmark-setting gravel wheelset. Aerodynamic efficiency for sustainable speed and endurance, ideal support of wide gravel tires for unprecedented comfort and traction off-road, as well as remarkable durability make this wheelset the perfect companion for your next gravel adventure. - Shimano/SRAM 11s road cassette-compatible
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits - Tie beam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts - 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35" to 2.8" Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires - E-sync hubs
Page 1 of 6 Next page