When motor assistance and leg power meet, the range of terrain a bike can conquer grows almost exponentially. The H 1900 SPLINE is designed for this, now upgraded with the famous DT Swiss Ratchet technology. The Ratchet LN system distributes the combined forces from the rider and the motor over a larger area than the previous pawl freehub systems, increasing the systems’ durability thanks to lower load peaks. The 370 hub enables full power transmission to the ground with reinforced hybrid spokes laced to a resistant aluminum rim, available in two inner widths.
- Aluminum rim, Hooked / Crotchet tubeless ready
- DT Hybrid 1 spokes are reinforced and increase the lateral and torsional stiffness of the wheel
- 370 Hub with Ratchet LN 18pt
- Includes Tubeless Valve and Tape, 6-bolt adapter with lockring
|Brake Compatibility||6-Bolt Disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain|
|Inner Rim Width||30 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Shimano Micro Spline / Black / 12mm Thru x 148mm / 6-Bolt / 27.5-inch||7613052099279||W0H1900THD3SA18338||DTS6155756K|
|Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain / Black / 12mm Thru x 148mm / 6-Bolt / 27.5-inch||7613052099286||W0H1900THDSSA18339||DTS54819430K|
|SRAM XD 11/12 Speed / Black / 12mm Thru x 148mm / 6-Bolt / 29-inch||7613052099378||W0H1900TFDNSA18348||DTS51919776K|