An ultra-lightweight XC weapon. 32 Step-Cast's pioneering lower leg shape isn't just for looks, its narrow stance and stepped design saves weight, decreases frontal area, and provides clearance for the spokes and brake rotor.
Performance Series forks retain the same black anodized 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Performance Elite, except paired with a GRIP damper.
Competition drives innovation, and as cross-country athletes and course designers push the boundaries of lightweight components, 32 Step-Cast Performance rises to meet the demand. The distinct shape of the Step-Cast chassis uses a narrow stance to save weight and the step design makes room for the spokes and brake rotor.
- 44mm offset
- Black anodized upper tubes
- 32mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride
- Hollowed out lower legs provide even more weight savings
- FIT GRIP damper and FLOAT air spring
- Performance Series black-on-black graphics package
|Brake Compatibility||160 Direct Post Mount, up to 180 compatible|
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1.5" tapered|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||32mm Black Anodized|
|Dropouts||110 x 15mm Thru|
|Spring||FLOAT EVOL air spring|
|Adjustments||Low Speed Compression Damping , Rebound Damping|
* Subject to change without notice.