With a wide, 22mm rim profile that's optimized for high-volume tires, this UST Road Tubeless wheel system is built for adventure.
Perfect for riding on rough roads, gravel, or dirt, it gives you the smooth-riding performance of tubeless tires and makes it easy to set them up without any hassles. Low rolling resistance and a reduced risk of punctures add up to a better overall riding experience, especially on rugged terrain.
The wheels are engineered for the unique demands of disc brakes, built up with 24 straight-pull spokes. So wherever the road goes, and however rough it gets, you're ready to keep things rolling.
Purpose-built for riding rough roads, gravel, or dirt
- 22mm wide rim takes tire up to 62mm.
- UST Road Tubeless technology improves comfort and rolling resistance and reduces the risk of punctures.
- Compatible with all standard retention systems
Proven performance and reliability at an attainable cost
- High-quality QRM cartridge bearings
- Disc-brake-specific, sleeved-style rim technology
- Straight-pull round spokes, which are stronger than J-bend spokes
Rolling efficiency and a nimble ride quality
- Sleeve joint rim minimizes weight.
- Consistent and stable spoke lacing
- Low-friction hubs
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Allroad Disc, S6000 Aluminum, UST Tubeless|
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock Disc|
|Axle||142 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Hub||QRM+, ID360 freehub|
|Spokes||Steel, straight pull, round|
|Inner Rim Width||22mm|
|Outer Rim Width||25mm|
|Extras||Tubeless rim tape, UST valve and accessories, User guide|
* Subject to change without notice.