This high-performance wheel system incorporates our most cutting-edge technologies to give you a proven aero advantage on the road. We made it faster by minimizing friction, both through the air and on the ground.
The NACA rim profile is 64mm deep and 26mm wide, with an airfoil shape that is proven through wind-tunnel testing to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing its stability. That's how we addressed air friction. And, to minimize friction between the tire and the road, we use our Road Tubeless system with the new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tire. Eliminating the tube greatly reduces friction inside the tire, giving you 15% better rolling efficiency, so you roll that much faster using the same amount of energy.
The rims are engineered with our iTgMax carbon rim technology, and this version is purpose-built for disc brakes. It's engineered with 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution.
The highest rolling efficiency of any tubeless road wheel system
- New UST Road Tubeless improves rolling resistance about 15% at equal tire pressures.
- You can run lower tire pressure for a smoother ride quality.
- Reduced risk of puncture with new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tires
- Most user-friendly tubeless road system makes installing and removing tires easy.
Unbeatable aero performance without sacrificing stability
- NACA 64mm airfoil rim features a wide, rounded shape for low drag and crosswind stability.
- 26mm rim width offers smooth tire integration.
Disc-brake technology gives you added braking control
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution
- Front hub convertible from 12mm to 15mm thru-axle or quick release
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Disc, 3K carbon fibers, UST Tubeless|
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock Disc|
|Axle||142 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Hub||Aluminum body, QRM Auto bearings, Instant Drive 360|
|Spokes||Straight pull, aero, double butted|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
|Extras||Yksion Pro UST 700c x 25 tire, Tubeless rim tape, UST valve and accessories, User guide|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Black / 700c||889645810515||LR3003100||MAV883357251|