The Optic is an aggressive short-travel sled that absolutely rips on descents but can get back up without a gondola. With 125mm of DH-inspired rear suspension, and 140mm travel up front, the Optic embodies Norco's Ride Aligned technology to provide clarity when your vision starts to blur from the speed—or your over-active tear ducts.
- Optic Carbon 29" 125mm FT/6061 Alloy RT
- Progressive Trail geometry based around 140mm short offset forks
- Slack 65 Degree HA
- Short seat tubes with long travel droppers
- Ride Aligned Suspension setup
- Updated Chainstay and Seatstay
- Stiffer, 180mm post mount brake, more heel clearance
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Optic uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder.
- FINE TUNED REAR SUSPENSION: We created the Optic's suspension design around a very specific spring curve and damper settings, and RockShox and Fox stepped up to build everything we were looking for.
- HIGH SPEED BY DESIGN: By relaxing the Optic's head angle to 65 degrees for stability, we fine-tuned the handling with reduced-offset forks – providing even more high-speed precision and predictability for a more aggressive trail attack.
- EQUIPPED TO DESCEND: To bolster the Optic's descending prowess, each bike is equipped with 4-piston disc brakes, shorter seat tubes, long-stroke dropper posts and aggressive knobby tires.
|Frame||Carbon Front Triangle/Aluminum Rear, 125mm Travel, Ride Aligned|
|Headset||FSA Internal Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate DH Custom RC, 190 x 45mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Chrome / Small||058817483912||0640011904||OPT23131839S|
|Black/Chrome / Large||058817483936||0640011906||OPT23581351L|
|Black/Chrome / X-Large||058817483943||0640011907||OPT24987394L|