The 35mm internal width of the Baron MK3 brings Stan's unmatched traction and control to Plus tires. The Baron MK3 is optimized for 2.80 – 3.20-inch tires, and joins the Sentry and Major to offer the most rim width options for wider tires. The combination of a 35mm rim and Stan's patented ultra low profile sidewall means the Baron MK3 keeps you in control on even the most technical trails, while still rolling faster than conventional rim designs. Stan's low profile rim shape is also lighter by design, a great advantage for Plus wheels. Tubeless performance has never been as fast, easy, and reliable. The Baron MK3 brings out the most in your high-volume tires.
- Maximum stability and control with 35mm internal width
- Stronger, stiffer, and lighter 6069 alloy and rim shape
- Patented bead socket tubeless technology means less rolling resistance and improved handling with high volume tires
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- WideRight optimized for 2.80"-3.20" Trail tires
|Rim Material||6069 Aluminum Alloy|
|Inner Rim Width||35mm|
|Outer Rim Width||38.4mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 32-hole / 27.5-inch||847746030638||RTBT70001||STA38782286K|