- Bent Creek Experimental Forest The most accessible trails in the area with beginner to advanced options as well as gravel roads. Map: WNC Trail Guide South Pisgah Ranger District Including Bent Creek
- Dupont State Forest A large trail network with beginner to advanced options closer to Brevard and Hendersonville. Map: WNC Trail Guide Dupont State Recreational Forest
- Blue Ridge Parkway A national scenic byway that provides scenic routes and plenty of climbs. The parkway makes for an easy out-and-back in either direction. Head south to Mt. Pisgah or north to Mt. Mitchell.
- Riverside Drive Hwy 251 from North Asheville to Marshall. Eleven miles of flat road alongside the French Broad river in a narrow valley. Rides can also climb to the ridges paralleling the river for great views and lightly traveled rural roads.
Hominy Creek to Carrier Park Three-mile paved path along the French Broad Riuve that adjoins with more paths in Carrier Park and the “mellowdrome” multi-use mile track.
River Arts District Throughout the River Arts District new and existing greenways and bike lanes are under construction. A great place to ride bikes, check out an art gallery, and grab a local craft beer.
- Blue Ridge Bicycle Club A club that exists to promote healthy and fun lifestyles through cycling in Western North Carolina. Become a member and gain access to their extensive road route library or check out their weekly group rides.
- Friends of Connect Buncombe An organization that supports the construction of greenways throughout Buncombe County. Become a member and help make greenways happen.
- Asheville On Bikes An organization dedicated to cultivating commuter and urban cycling. Become a member or come out for their many bike events around town.
- Pisgah Area SORBA An organization for promoting land access, trail preservation, and new trail development in order to enhance mountain biking in the area. Become a member or come out for a trail maintenance day.
Eat. Drink. Ride.
Asheville Pizza and Brewing Co. One of the original Asheville breweries with 2 locations in town. Asheville crafted beer, great pizza, and a fun environment.
Or you can always shoot us a call or stop in the shop! We love talking about our favorite spots.