RockShox's Pike RCT3 Solo Air is the ultimate fork for all-mountain and enduro riding. Burly 35mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, and a lightweight hollow forged aluminum crown deliver supreme stiffness to rip down the toughest enduro courses. When the bumps come hard and fast, RockShox's Charger damper keeps the fork high in the travel to maintain proper bike geometry, all while soaking up everything from flowy dirt ribbons to crazy rock-strewn goat paths. The RCT3 three-position switch changes between full travel, lockout and threshold modes so you can save your legs on a transition stage and open it up to pin the next timed downhill.
The ECR fork is much like the Ogre fork. Both are CroMoly 29er forks. Both work with frames designed for 80mm-travel suspension forks. Both feature 51mm I.S. disc caliper mounts, brake line guides, accommodations for a rack and fender, and 2 sets of cage mounts (one on each leg) that let you mount large size or standard water bottle cages. Both are designed to run just about any combination of parts and accessories you'd want on a fork and are finished in durable black powdercoat. The only real differences are 1) ECR is disc brake only, and 2) ECR's offset is 47mm, 5mm more than Ogre's. - Axle-to-crown: 468mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 29 x 3.0" - Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4kg) uncut
The Ogre fork is non-suspension corrected and will run 29-inch as well as 27.5-inch tire options. Made of 4130 CroMoly, it's got 51mm IS disc mounts, removable cantilever pivots, brake-line guides, low-blade threaded barrel bosses and mid-blade eyelets for a rack. This fork is designed to run disc brakes, fenders and a rack simultaneously. It's got two sets of triple bottle mounts, one on each leg. - Axle to Crown Length: 447 mm - Brake Mount: Canti studs, IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Chromoly Steel - Offset: 43 mm - Steerer Type: Straight 1-1/8-inch - Wheel Size: 29-inch, 27.5+ - Powdercoat finish
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. Offered in 26? and 700c wheel sizes, the fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 700c x 50mm tires, and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8-inch threadless steer tube. - Axle-to-crown: 700c = 390mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer: 700c (56–64cm frames) = 350mm - Tire Clearance: 700c x 45mm - Weight: 700c = 2.3 lb uncut
$23.00 - $34.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
Classic construction outfitted for modern accessories - that's Surly's Long Haul Trucker Fork. Curved blades are brazed to a beautiful investment-cast crown and dropouts. There are rim-brake posts, eyelets for fenders and mounts for standard and low-rider racks. Plus, the tough powdercoat finish is très chic.
Whether you want to go touring, to the Saturday 'cross race, commute around town, head out on a long road ride, or all of the above, Surly's Cross-Check fork has you covered. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it features fender and rim brake mounts, and mid-leg eyelets for mounting a rack. Powdercoated black for style.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp UD Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Surly's Pacer Fork is a great all around steel road bike fork. Able to accommodate tires up to 32c, or 28c with a fender, this fork will get you where you need to go with a smooth, supple ride. Single eyelets at the dropouts allow for some bolt on parts, and the classic black powdercoat is tres chic.
Surly's Steamroller Fork pairs great handling with urban utility. It has steep track geometry for lightening fast response, making it as at home on the velodrome as it is flying downtown with cars and pedestrians. It features a flat crown, drilled to accept a standard-reach caliper brake, and the use of wide 38mm tires. And its stealthy Black powdercoat means your opponents in the Pursuit race will never see you coming!
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
$21.99 - $23.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
Page 1 of 5 Next page