Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Making brakes that slow you down is easy, but making them light, powerful, efficient and adjustable is Avid's specialty. That's exactly what you get with their Single Digit 5 Rim Brake. The reversible noodle lets you use it front or rear, while its low weight won't hold you back on climbs. The Single Digit is impressively durable for super-smooth action season after season and it even comes with grippy brake pads to stop you with authority.
Perfect for your road, touring and cross bike, Avid's BB7 Road brakes have all the power you need. Used with your road-style levers, they provide precision actuation as well as tool-free pad replacement. Plus, Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in any condition.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
- cold forged aluminum sidepull brake with quick release - Standard pull rear, reverse pull front - Pads included
Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Level TL packs the same XC and trail-optimized power delivery into a brake set that won’t break the bank. This brake matches an alloy DirectLink lever to a lever body that contains the same technology found in the Level TLM, Level Ultimate and Guide series of brakes, for reliability and consistency you can count on.
$135.00 - $155.00 $155.00 Up To 13% Savings
Fast isn’t about pure speed, it’s about perfect speed. It’s about knowing the right line and having the confidence to ride it. Flawlessly. SRAM's Guide RS (Reach, Swinglink) disc brake is precision at your fingertips, with a proven 4-piston caliper and innovative SwingLink lever technology that gives you more positive pad contact and increased braking authority.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
$14.99 - $23.90
- (IS): 6-bolt/44mmBCD International Standard, (CL) 35mm CenterLock spline-mount - All rotors include hardware: either 6-bolt or CenterLock lockring+washer (lockrings for thru-axle applications available separately) - RT99 Centerlock rotor optimized for pure gravity. Takes the innovative 3-layer clad rotor to the next level by adding radiator fins. Braking and performance benefits include 20% less brake fade, 20% increase in stopping power and 20% longer pad life - RT98 CenterLock rotors are for XTR applications and utilize a bonded steel-over-aluminum "Ice Tech" design with an aluminum spider/carrier for decreased weight and improved heat dissipation (replacing RT97/96 versions) - RT76 6-bolt rotors can be used with all Shimano disc brake systems: XTR,Saint,XT,SLX,LX,Deore,etc. (note: the newer RT76 rotor uses a lightweight 2-piece design with a 5-arm aluminum carrier and a stainless steel rotor) - CenterLock lockring/washer applications: (QR) for quick-release hubs, (TA) for thru-axle, and (F or R) for front or rear when applicable
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
What’s it going to take to ride that line? It’s steep. It’s rocky. You’ve passed it a hundred times. But not this time. With SRAM's Guide R, you have the power. Proven 4-piston calipers give you smooth, one-finger control. Features like Reach Adjust let you dial it in just right. And Guide perfectly complements other SRAM components and gives you flawless performance on every ride.
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
SRAM's Red Pad & Holder includes SwissStop pads for excellent braking. The holder design makes it easy to switch pads—meaning this system is great for road and cyclocross bikes alike!
SRAM's Force Pad & Holder includes SwissStop pads for excellent braking. The holder design makes it easy to switch pads—meaning this system is great for road and cyclocross bikes alike!
The built-in adjustability of SRAM's 990 Aero Brake Levers makes it easy to achieve your preferred braking feel on almost any aerobar setup. A turn of a 2mm Allen key frees the lever to spin, allowing the user to make up to 8mm’s of inward or outward adjustment to their brake calipers. Such wide adjustability makes it easy to fine-tune hard to reach brakes on the most innovative triathlon and time trial machines.
With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, SRAM's S500 Single Speed Brake Levers are the perfect choice for your non-geared bike. Even if you don't run gears, you can still get all the renowned ergonomic, high-level SRAM lever function.
With Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Aero Brake Levers you'll get winning aerodynamics with no-compromise ergonomics, comfort and power. Not only are they aero, they're super light, thanks to full carbon construction. They have adjustable reach, and combined with the high-fulcrum cable pull and stiff return spring, they offer the best lever feel available. No squishy braking, they stop you like they mean it. Tool-free adjustable cable tension means you can tune your brakes on the fly or switch between your race wheels and your training wheels easily, too. They fit any bullhorn style bars with internal routing.
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
For the stop/start world of cyclocross, Avid makes the inimitable Shorty Ultimate Rim Brake. The ideal balance of power, control and weight, the Ultimates are the choice of pro crossers across the globe. They offer an open design that clears mud quickly while also dishing out serious stopping power and modulation. Just a twist of the in-line cable adjustment knob lets you dial in cable tension, and you can choose between a wide or narrow stance for increased mud clearance or power. And, the Shorty uses standard road cartridge pads for easy maintenance.
$33.00 - $60.00
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Ultimate Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Slip Avid's Shorty Brake Pad Inserts into your Shorty cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
Page 1 of 21 Next page