700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- The tire for pure racers seeking speed and performance - ElevenSTORM compound concept for top performance - Exceptional road holding
$69.99 - $79.99
- Performance and adhesion in all weather. - Specific grooved design for wet terrain. - Superior compound thickness with Kevlar reinforcement for durability.
$76.99 - $79.99
The Hutchinson Intensive is an ultra long distance tire with a thermoplastic reinforced compound that improves wear and performance without decreasing grip. Two compound aramid-Hardskin improves puncture resistance and avoid cuts in sidewall. - Two Compound aramid-Hardskin 66 TPI casing - Lower pressure design (80-90 psi recommended) increases riding performance and efficiency by 20% over traditional clincher tire
Whether gravel racing, bikepacking, or just everyday riding, your bike can now follow wherever your adventures may take you. Our goal was to develop a gravel tire with maximum versatility. Merging the best of our road and mountain bike expertise, we have created the Touareg—a tire developed to meet optimal efficiency wherever in the world you are, providing the best combination of performance, grip, and durability. The Touareg is designed to enjoy every second of the off-road adventure while maintaining strong performance on tarmac. The worldwide versatility of the Touareg is in part thanks to the continued development in the architecture of its knobs. The smaller and more compact small-blocks contribute to comfort and performance on both rough terrain and smooth tarmac. The Touareg tire is made with a 127 TPI casing, an optimal option when looking for high performance. This new gravel tire is also reinforced with the Hardskin textile grid from bead to bead. In addition to the rubber thickness, our Hardskin reinforcement offers additional protection against sharp stones, rocks, and any other hostile material found on rough gravel terrain.
The Overide is the tire for Gravel usage, whether occasional or intensive. Classic roads, degraded, paths or tracks, the Overide is the ideal tire for versatile and improvised outings. - High-quality Casing for a better deflection capacity on roads and paths - Resistance to punctures and tears - Hardskin sidewall reinforcement - 127 TPI
- Tubeless cyclocross tire with penetrating knobs for better braking/traction in wet conditions - Special rubber compound for extreme conditions - TL: tubeless casing with supple 127 tpi - Black sidewalls with black tread
- Developed for extreme road conditions like the cobblestones of the Paris-Roubaix. Protect’Air MAX latex sealant required for use. Exceptionally light. - Utilizes a dual compound for better performance. - Multi-use tire that suits challenging cycling conditions from pavement to gravel.
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Larger volume tire for training and comfort on rough roads - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
$69.99 - $75.00
- Low rolling resistance with ElevenSTORM compound - Top mileage abilities - High grip on wet & dry roads - Benchmark light weight
Page 1 of 1